(20 September 2016) - Following on from the first guide, “Starting CLLD implementation in practice”, the FARNET Support Unit has just published “Results-oriented CLLD in fisheries areas”. It is a useful document for all local development practitioners.
The EU Common Provisions Regulation lays out specific requirements regarding planning, delivering and evaluating community-led local development (CLLD), and this guide aims to support Fisheries Local Action Groups (FLAGs) to build this results-orientation into their everyday work for the 2014-2020 period.
The guide is available in seven languages and comprises six factsheets on:
1) developing strategic objectives;
2) selecting indicators and setting targets;
3) collecting data and managing information;
4) adopting a results-oriented approach in all FLAG activities;
5) assessing FLAG performance; and
6) analysing the broader impacts of fisheries CLLD.