Welcome to AEIDL
260 Chaussée Saint-Pierre
- Tel. :32-2-736 49 60
- Fax : 32-2-736 04 34
AEIDL provides easy access for wheelchair users on the ground floor. An access ramp is available and the aisles are wide.
How to reach the office?
* Cycling visitors will be rewarded with Belgian chocolate *
- The AEIDL office is located less than 20 minutes’ walk from the Brussels-Schuman train station (10 minutes if you take the metro), and a quick 5 stops ride from Brussels-Central station (15 minutes).
- The tram 81 at Place St-Pierre will leave you less than 1 minute from our door.
- Mérode station is 5-minute walk from the office. You can reach it by metro (lines 1 and 5), train (Mérode) or bus (61). Take exit 3 (Avenue des Celtes) and turn right down the Avenue des Celtes. Once you reach Place St-Pierre, turn the first street to the right.
- With bus 27 and 80 you can stop at Gaulois, go down the steps and then turn left.
Paid parking spots are found on Chaussée Saint-Pierre.
From Brussels-National Airport
It will take you around 30 minutes to reach the office from Brussels-National (Zaventem) Airport.
You can take a direct train to Central Station + the metro (stop Mérode), or a direct train to Schuman station and then walk (trains to/from Schuman are less frequent). Check the departures panel at the Airport train station.
From Gare du Midi train station
International trains (Thalys, Eurostar), as well as the bus from Charleroi Airport, stop at Brussels South Station (Gare du Midi).
You can take tram 81 (direction Montgomery, stop at Place St-Pierre) or bus 27 (direction Andromède, stop at Gaulois).
However, if you are in a hurry, we advise you to take a direct train connexion to Central Station (free with an international train ticket for the same day) and then take the metro (lines 1 or 5, direction Stockel/Herrmann Debroux, stop at Mérode), or to take the metro from Gare du Midi to Arts-Loi (lines 2 & 6 direction Elisabeth), and then the metro to Mérode.