(12 April 2020) – AEIDL invites tenders for the programming of a website to support the European Platform for Integrating Cities (EPIC) project.
EPIC addresses the challenge of integrating migrants, engaging medium-sized cities to strengthen their housing practices, and workplace and social integration policies. Targeted cities will be those that are able to share their expertise and support other local authorities.
AEIDL invites tenders for the programming of a website to support the project.
Suppliers interested in bidding to design, build and maintain this website should read the EPIC website call for tenders specifications carefully and send us:
– Work plan including project schedule
– Relevant experience (e.g. example of previous websites)
– Cost breakdown and fee schedule
– Separate quote for hosting
– Separate quote for ongoing maintenance and technical support for the duration of the project (until 31/01/2022)
Important: In addition to your written detailed application, final financial quotes are to be input in this Google form. Only offers that have been submitted financially in the form will be considered.