(17 March 2022) – Today, at the start of the 8th Cohesion Forum, the Commission has launched ‘Kohesio’, a public online platform gathering all the information on over 1.5 million projects financed by the ERDF, the Cohesion Fund and the ESF since 2014.
It is the first time that such a comprehensive platform of project data is created and made available to all, in all EU languages.
Here is what Kohesio can offer:
• Standardised data on 1.5 million projects from the 2014-2020 funding period, including links to the respective programmes and funds;
• Standardised data on the 500,000 project beneficiaries and the state of implementation of the projects;
• Data covering more than 300 operational programmes in all 27 Member States;
• An interactive map allowing to retrieve the data geographically;
• All information to be translated in all EU languages.