(03 June 2022) – Operated by the Enterprise Europe Network, this platform aims to bring EU and Ukrainian businesses together quickly so that they may find pragmatic solutions to the export of agricultural produce from Ukraine starting immediately.
The platform contributes to the EU-Ukraine Solidarity Lanes Action Plan and brings together businesses in the EU and Ukraine to: identify new logistics chains for the export and import of products and materials from/to Ukraine; find new partners for logistics and international trade; share insights on solutions and initiatives to rethink logistics and supply chains, adapt infrastructure and get the right equipment and machinery to the right place.
The platform focuses on the following sectors:
• logistics industry: sales, procurement, transport, storage, transshipment;
• production and recycling: agriculture and food products, raw materials, etc.;
• export and import of agricultural products: wheat, corn, barley, sunflower, sugar beet, legumes, fruits, and vegetables, etc.;
• export and import of food products: vegetable oil, meat, dairy, sugar, flour, beverages, bakery and confectionery, etc.;
• export and import of raw materials: parts for agricultural technologies, metal, wood, mineral fertilisers, petrol, and diesel fuel, etc.