The European Urban Initiative, in collaboration with LDNet and AEIDL, will host the first-in-person EUI Capacity Building event on “Delivering high quality community-led local development (CLLD)” in Timisoara, Romania for June 7-9. If you are involved in CLLD, this event is for you!
Take a look at the indicative agenda.
The objective is to increase the capacity of urban authorities and stakeholders to deliver high quality CLLD in urban areas through EU Cohesion policy for the 2021-27 period, and more precisely:
- To inspire participants about the use of bottom-up delivery mechanisms for urban areas;
- To build a shared understanding of how urban CLLD can be delivered in practice;
- To enable people active in delivering urban CLLD to meet and exchange experience;
- To build the capacity of those in the CLLD delivery chain to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of implementation of local strategies;
- To start the process of supporting a community of practice of the key actors in the delivery chain of urban CLLD so that knowledge can be exchanged and shared on an ongoing basis.
The2.5 day dynamic and interactive event will include plenary sessions, tailored workshops, stands and study visits.
Event participation is open to urban authorities, managing authorities and active members of urban CLLD local action groups (LAGs) from the following countries: Greece, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Germany.
A maximum of 2 persons per institution may register to attend. We encourage local authorities, managing authorities and CLLD LAGs associated with the same CLLD strategy to attend the event as a group.
Venue: Atlas Hotel
Located in the central area of Timisoara, just across the road from St. George’s Square, Atlas Hotel is located at km. 0 of Timișoara, in just a few minutes you can reach the most popular areas such as Union Square, Liberty Square and Opera square.
Registration is now open and will close on 26 May 2023.
For more information, please visit the European Urban Initiative website.