(18 January 2018) – AEIDL is looking for an Activities & Events Planner within the Communications Team of the LIFE programme.
The LIFE programme is the EU’s funding instrument for the environment.
As the EU LIFE Communications Team, AEIDL is responsible for a variety of specific tasks, including the production and dissemination of thematic publications and best practices, the design and maintenance of the LIFE website and databases, and the organisation of seminars and events.
The LIFE Activities & Events Planner’s key tasks include:
• Assist in the organisation of medium and large-scale events, including speakers contact, drafting programmes, logistical coordination, promotion of the events, shipping of brochures, etc.
• Keep track of the stock of promotional material.
• Contributing to producing and editing activity reports.
• Overseeing, recording and updating the budget for events and mission expenses.
• Liaise with printers and subcontractors.
• Execute any other organisational and administrative tasks as needed.
It is a full-time position, based at AEIDL in Brussels.