Networking Activities in Support of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) – Support for networking concerning the design and implementation of CAP strategic plan (CAP NETWORK)
The ‘Contract for Networking Activities in Support of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) – Support for networking concerning the design and implementation of CAP strategic plan (CAP Network)’ is a contract financed by DG AGRI, and is implemented by RURANET, an equal partnership comprising AEIDL, Grupo Alba, IEEP, and Rural Development Company.
The purpose of the CAP Network is to provide technical assistance to the networking activities, specifically during preparation and implementation, supporting the CAP 2021-2027. In particular, the CAP Network will support DG AGRI in designing and implementing the CAP Strategic Plans.
The objectives to be achieved by the CAP Network are, inter alia:
- Foster stakeholder involvement in the preparation and implementation of the CAP Strategic Plans.
- Aid Member States’ implementation of the Strategic Plans and shift towards a performance-based approach to result delivery.
- Enable peer-to-peer learning and facilitate the interaction between agricultural and rural actors.
- Encourage innovation and promote participation of all stakeholders concerned in knowledge-exchange activities.
- Provide support to stakeholders in their monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Aid in the dissemination of the results achieved by the Strategic Plans.
AEIDL, within the RURANET equal partnership, is taking an active role in all the tasks of the CAP Network, including communications, project management, and analysis of information on actions supported under CAP Strategic Plans and on general developments in agriculture and rural areas.